Important – Please keep up to date with these updates…
21st January 2021
We are fully UKAS approved to carry out Covid Testing working under the umbrella of one of the leading Covid Testing Fit to Fly organisations: Private providers of coronavirus testing: what you need to know – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
This includes being:
(a) registered with the government for General Testing and Test & Release by 31st December 2020
(b) appointed a registered Medical Director and Clinical Scientist to oversee your service
(c) developed a testing framework which meets the new requirements; including an electronic test result and AE reporting systems connected to Public Health England
(d) confirmed you are using approved test kits which meet MHRA standards
16th December 2020
- For our Chinese customers, we are now an approved supplier with the Chinese Embassy meaning we can supply you with antibody and PCR antigen tests under the same results notification heading.
- Our PCR Antigen testing lab partner is open over the festive holidays apart from Christmas and New Year.
- Rapid antigen swab PCR Fit to Fly-result available in-store in 30 mins (also available Christmas and New Year’s Day between 12-3pm)
- Antigen swab PCR lab test- results available up to 48hrs.
- Use at home PCR swab Antigen fit to fly test (certificate will be emailed to you)
- Use at home Saliva Antigen fit to fly test (certificate will be emailed to you)
- *You can buy our home tests on our website, please check these are accepted for the country you are traveling to
8th December 2020
- MOST AIRLINES WILL ONLY ACCEPT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ANTIGEN PCR ADMINISTERED SWAB TESTING IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A FIT TO FLY CERTIFICATE, SO HOME TESTS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.